Thursday, February 07, 2013

07

It's a Thursday that's constantly felt like a Friday. Throughout the day, from the moment of awakening to the moment of leaving work in the evening, I've had to keep reminding myself that it wasn't - isn't - Friday. The week has already been long enough, and there is that bit of melancholy tinged with some unknown anxiety floating in the air, like the continuum of falling snow.

This is a mood that wants me to shut down and shut off from everything and everyone.

There's an impeding snowstorm forecasted for tomorrow. It's already started if the weather out the window of the bus I'm seated at is any indication. The winter weather warning is telling us to stay within, keep ourselves shut away and to be careful of venturing out into the chaotic and dangerous world outside.

That's already what I'm feeling, emotionally.

We'll see.