Thursday, September 13, 2012

Back to School 6


Nerdy got down and pulled off the police officer's cap. "Whoa!" A cascade of long hair came down. "This isn't a him. This cop is a woman."

"Oh no! That's worse!" Layla looked close to tears.  "I didn't kill her, did I?"

"Hmm. No, I don't think you did. I can sense a heartbeat."

"What! How? You're feelin' her up when she could be dead! You bein' pervy! Romeyo!"

"No! I...Lulu! I'm not even going to answer that. Geez."

"Ok fine. So what do we do? We can't just leave her here!" Layla looked around the darkening forest and shivered.

"No we definitely could not just leave her here. That would be closer to attempted murder than I'd be wanting to get."

"Murder? What did you do!" She threw the gun at Nerdy again.

"Layla. We've been over this. Stop blaming me, will you? I thought I was your Krishna and you were Radha, we're supposed to be..err, homies."

"Look, I ain't got time for this. I need to be home for Hollyoaks! Or wait, maybe I can call my sister to put it on record." She pulled out her phone.

"Layla, we have a body here and this cop needs medical attention. I know how much you love your tv shows, but this is more important okay."

"Whatever. There's no network on my phone! Taking the piss, man." She looked at Nerdy who was trying to lift the police officer.

"Yes, you can help me anytime now," Nerdy grunted.

"What? You're a big strong man. Am sure you can handle it," Layla observed with her hands on her hips.

"Layla! It's almost dead weight - almost dead thanks to you, need I remind you. So a little help please?"

"Oh ok! Sorry Romeyo." She grabbed onto the police officer's feet and they carried the body through the foliage, and finally reached a path. They lugged the body down the path, looking warily around for any passersby.

"Listen, Romeyo, there's a hospital sort of, that's part of the university. It's just right there. Shall we take her there?"

"Good idea Lulu. Only thing is, err what if they ask questions and look at us, we're all covered in mud and leaves and stuff."

"It's ok Romeyo. I got us covered. Extreme something means extreme measures!"

"Why don't I like the sound of that?"

"Romeyo! You gotta be bad sometimes. That's how you get da girls." She winked at him. "So, are you with me or not?"

"I really don't have much choice now do I? Ok let's do it bebbeeeeeeeeee"