Friday, June 01, 2012

June

Welcome to June. Dark gloomy mornings, cold winds, and - in case you missed it - lots of rain!

I understand that it has been raining elsewhere before today, and today might be even full of sunshine for a lot of you - but for me, it`s pretty incongruous; all week has been nothing but sunshine and boom, it`s June and it`s raining.

Well, to be honest, we have been expecting the rain, and the storms, since last Friday. A one week delay. No big deal.

In other news: I`d like to welcome on board my co-author. You`d have seen his debut a few days back informing you all that I was sleeping. Anyways, if you see randomness here and there you`ll just have to look at the signature to know it`s not me, but him: Invisible Smoke.

Meanwhile, we have a new channel of geared towards the Romanchik. Yup, she's romantic and rapchik; Let's give a hand for... Layla Basanti.  (When I mean hand I do not mean slap; and if you do give a hand to Layla, let me not be blamed for the rakhi that appears on it.)

Um. And in other news, .... ah, let me think. Think, think, think.

Ah yes, it is FRIDAY.