Saturday, June 09, 2012

Happy Birthday Di :)

I know I know :P You can stop blushing now. Stop hiding your face in your odhni. Yes di, YOU are the star attraction today.



For those  of you who are reading this, you won't be acquainted with this lovely person - and hopefully I can say "as yet". I'm hoping that if anything gets her out of her observing shell (she'd aver that it's just her LAZY shell), and comment, this would do it.

This is my bigger sister and best friend. I've known her for umm...let me count on my toes...I guess I can round it to nine (9!) years. But like most of those amazing relationships that go beyond just words, that happens almost instantaneously...I feel like I've known her forever.

Di, you already know what it is that we share lol. I don't need to be all sappy mushy and barfy garfy :P You know that no matter how many months it is that goes by the second we meet again, it's like WOW. All our crazy, mental, evil, khushiful and sweetu moments...from "ho ho pat" to "sizzlinggg"... From the elementary school of craze to high school of masti and beyond; those days of the moti mafia, you being "Faith" and me "Love"...all the moments you've always sought to protect and have pampered me and made me feel like a princess...if I can say anything, noone has done that much for me; all those gifts and effort you put into everything to show your love. Being my (not so-) secret santa (hahaha :D) and just the way you show your appreciation, even in your mahalazy ways. No one in the world could be the Di you are! I love you ♥
(Yeah, you can stop preening now)




Ok I add the song here: 

Hum rahe ya na rahe kal 
Kal yaad aayenge yeh pal 
Pal, yeh hain pyaar ke pal 
Chal, aa mere sang chal 
Chal, soche kya 
Chhoti si hai zindagi 
Kal mil jaaye to hogi khushnaseebi 
Hum rahe ya na rahe, yaad aayenge yeh pal :)