Monday, April 30, 2012

My Bum Hurts

Backkkkkkk to work.

As I woke this morning pretty extra early because I'd napped the day before and thereby lost sleeping hours relegated to my usual sleeping period, I figured the day would be a pretty awesome one afill with sunshine and blue skies. 

As I walked out in the morning light, I felt even more assured of this and took in a deep breathe of fresh crisp morniningness. I sauntered to my bus stop and there she was, another person awaiting the bus, decked with rainboots and raincoat. 

"Hmm," I thought to myself. "Why is she wearing her rainboots? Is this just for fashion or does she know something that I don't know?" 

Upon consideration that I did not check the weather forecasts anytime recently, I had a sneaking suspicion that the latter was the case. Darn.

As I got off an hour and half later at my office building, I looked at the skies and commiserated with a coworker as he held the door open for me, about how the skies are all grey and it's gone cold again.

Sigh. 

So here I am, finally sitting down after reviewing things with my staff, and yes as my title says, my glutes hurt. 

This being a result of cycling down ravines. Do not try at home.