Saturday, April 28, 2012

Fiends, oops Friends*

Okay, so I took a whole day off, and now under coercion of certain bullies I am returning to blog yet again.  First and foremost, I must thank the idiot who is responsible for this horrendous act of the most inspiring type in the name of friendship, that is, for brushing his teeth.        
Anyways, truly, it does wonders to be able to indulge in a mope due to whatever reasons and have such caring friends ready to give you a shoulder or a punch when you need it. Those of you who are the enlightened ones of the elite IQ friendship society know who you are because that's just how friendship works, yo. I'm not really one for going all mushy and telling people how awesome they are and blah blah and I hope whatever I do is enough to let you know that you're cherished. And... I'm not so into the public displays of mushiness so I do believe I'll end this now.