Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Mausam Yeh Superawesome Bada

After a few days of feeling totally under the weather, I think I can say (tentatively)ten·ta·tive (t n t -t v). adj. 1. Not fully worked out, concluded, or agreed on; provisional: tentative plans. 2. Uncertain; hesitant. that I am baaaaack!

I was certain I must have been dying. I was overcome with this incredibly heavy lightheadedness. I wake up feeling tired, get to work feeling tired, work feeling tired, leave feeling tired, get home feeling tired. Okay, tired isn't the right word. Not that I was doing anything so as to feel "tired", but rather, it was this pervasive adj.(esp. of an unwelcome influence or physical effect) spreading widely sleepiness that just would not go away.

Now,  let's get a few things straight. I do sleep 8 hours a day. I take multivitamins. I drink lots of water. And I mean lots. Routine did not change. Other additional factors that may have been attributableat·trib·ut·ed: To relate to a particular cause or source? The weather.

Yes, I do dress warmly. I wear layers upon layers according to the weather. I'm one of those people who get cold pretty quickly. If you know me, you know this already. I've had someone who, when introducing me to others would say, "This is 'IQ', she's always cold." I lie not.

Even on the hottest day, when it's sweltering humid, and everyone else is sopping sweat and fanning themselves, I'm as cool as a cucumber. I find air conditioning an abhorrencen. that which induces a feeling of repulsion; disgusted loathing.. Especially when for whatever reason, they turn it up to subarctic temperatures that, when in winter, is too cold for them. I can understand turning it on to bring the temperature to a somewhat tolerable state. But frigid wind-blasting temperatures indoors? And they wonder why people get sick in the summer.

It must be some underhanded prerogativen. A right or privilege exclusive to a particular individual or class of the Doctors-R-Us Business. They advise everyone to turn up the AC to counter the hot outdoors with the evil intentions of getting the population sick and providing them with even more business. Pah.

Little do they know that there are individuals immune to this sort of brainwashing. Likey moi. *Insert Matrix sort of moment here*

I am incredibly sensitive to the weather. To nature. Sometimes I feel, yes very narcissisticallyNarcissism is the personality trait of egotism, vanity, conceit, or simple selfishness., that weather must be reflecting my inner state of being. When I'm joyous, the sun is out and shining radiantly. When I'm sorrowful, it's gray and raining. The consistency with which this theory holds true almost makes this fact. Almost.

The exceptions to this rule - and yes, there are some occasions where this correlationn.A mutual relationship or connection between two or more things. Interdependence of variable quantities. doesn't hold true - lead me to believe that...my superpowers aren't perfect. Yet. ~ test
~

On another note, I meant to expose this villain a long time ago:

An example of colourblind felony rampant in the underworld. He also does not believe in U. Beware.