Thursday, April 29, 2010

Collage-N Part 3

..teri surat na ho jisme, vo sheesha tod denge hum, agar tum mil jao zamaana chodd denge hum;

One day, we'll meet, and when we meet I most definitely would have fallen in love if I weren't already madly in love with you.
I don't know how I am so sure but this is what loving you is.
It's to love you, completely and utterly, to know that when I realize that it is you I love, that you were just the right key to unlock all the mysteries encompassed in loving you.

suno ik thi kaanch ki gudiya, suno ik thi pyaar ki pudiya, sadke, uss pyaar ke..jogi mahi, heer raanjhana, sab nu ja ke main yeh bolna,
baat bol ke, raaz kholna;


How does anyone even begin to explain, how can one love with abandon, just let go and love? Not fear getting hurt? It is one of the hardest things one can experience, to love and lose. To believe so purely and end up broken in pieces?

tu hi meri shab hai subha hai tu hi din hai mera, tu hi mera rab hai jahaan hai tu hi meri duniya, tu waqt mere liye main hoon tera lamha
kaise rahega bhala hoke tu mujhse judaa;


Like hanging on to the top of a building, knowing that letting go could mean the end of life itself. But to believe with all your faith in that love, you let go and let yourself fall. Maybe that's what 'falling in love' means. To be in love, and forever fall, and fall and fall, all still inside that new world called 'love'. You can't let go if you don't believe. What do you do when you hit the concrete, hard?


bahon mein de bas jaane, seene mein de chup jaane, tujh bin main jaaounga kahan? tujhse hai mujhko paane yaadon ke won nazrane, ek jinpe haq ho bas mera...dil ibadat kar raha hai dhadkane mere sun;

Then how do you let yourself fall, but hold on to a lifeline of some sort? What distinction in completely letting go and holding on could possibly save you? Perhaps it is the very fact that it is you yourself who in essence makes the choice. The person you love has no obligation to wait for you at the bottom, or to hold you from letting go, or to save you. To truly love, you simply cannot do that to the person you love. They cannot save you while at the same time sacrificing their own soul for yours. It is their choice, as much as love could be said to be one.

That's why I know I can love, let myself fly, because it is only me who can make or break myself, to an extent. Maybe that's why I say I don't know you, when my unconscious keeps telling me I do.

Har ghadi lag rahi teri kami, le chali kis gali yeh zindagi, hai pata lapata hoon pyaar mein, ankahi ansuni chahat jagi, Jo hua, pehle hua nahin, aaj tum karlo zara yakeen pyaar ka,...

I save myself by lying to myself, or outwardly I try to. In a special place kept safe I put aside all traces of what could hurt me. A doublelocked time delayed safe in my heart which will tell me who you are. And the key: Maybe I have a copy of it somewhere. But I accept that perhaps I can love so completely and will have to keep the safe locked. AT least the safe stays locked and the house it is kept in does not burn down.

The original key, I've thrown into the ocean of 'fate'. You'll find it one day. Maybe, who knows, You have it.

... Aa jao meri tamana bahoon mein aao, ke ho na payee judaa hum aaise mujhmein samaoo .